SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IN MIAMI
Transform your social media presence with high-quality content.
A social media marketing company in Miami, Brickell specialized in social media trends for businesses such as Mental Health, Lawyers, Painters, Realtors, Dentist, Construction, and Cleaning companies.
We guarantee your social media growth by having engaging content, and social media tools that allow us to understand insights of performing hashtags, locations and optimal time to post.
Our social media marketing services focus on engaging posts with the end goal of obtaining Views, Likes and Comments organically.
Unlike other social media companies, we pride ourselves on delivering results. We practice what we preach!
Discover the pulse of Miami’s digital influence! Our Social Media Marketing Miami takes your brand’s online presence to new heights as we thread together an engaging story that spans all of your social platforms. Rise above the status quo with premium content, exceptional visuals, and audience interaction specifically crafted for you and your presence in Miami.
Our diverse knowledge of Social Media Marketing in Miami ensures that your brand is always up-to-date and often ahead of the curve. Trust us to be your digital guide through this adventure, moulding a social media strategy that aligns perfectly with the culture of the Magic City. Instigate conversation, create community, and foster success with Social Media Marketing Miami – where your brand’s story becomes an unforgettable journey.
Social Media Management
SAVE TIME & GENERATE RESULTS
We Help You Accelerate Growth
- + Account set-up.
- + Social Media Manager & Graphic Designer.
- +3 social media platforms
- Pick 3 (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter Youtube or TikTok).
- + 2 post per week (Mon-Fri)
- + 3 FB & IG and Stories.
- + Trending strategies (Stories, Reels, Videos)
- + Monthly meeting via Zoom
- Set-Up Fee $99
- + Account set-up.
- + Flyers and Brochures.
- + 5 Social Media platforms
- (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter & Youtube) or TikTok.
- + 3 Posts per week (Mon-Sat).
- + 5 FB & IG and Stories.
- + Trending strategies (Stories, Reels, Videos).
- + Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer & Community Manager.
- + Monthly meeting via Zoom.
- Set-Up Fee $149
Some people think that by adding their first post it will go viral. It doesn’t work that way, we need to be dedicated, consistent and supportive to acquire new followers Or be able to maintain your current audience continuing to follow you.
When they don’t see results in a specific social media platform they immediately lose interest and try another platform then they don;t see results again and they go to the next platform. It’s important to understand that our posts need to be everywhere.
How to become a social media influencer?
- We need to have enticing content
- Interact with your audience
- Collaborate with other influencer’s
- Participate in Community projects to get recognition
- Join forces with companies to be their ambassador
Why is social media good?
- Reflects Credibility
- Daily post which you can’t do this on a website
- Visibility is essential
- Your users love to see Creativity
- Networking with other companies
- Pretty much It’s Another Sales Channel
- You can Monetize and receive earnings
- Branding purposes not for new business
- Expand virtually by locations, gender or keywords
Benefits of social media marketing for small businesses?
- It’s affordable
- Locals will support you
- Stand out amongst competitors
- You can share recent projects with your audience
- There’s always someone looking for your service in social media platforms
Do we provide social media marketing courses?
We focus on educating our clients on:
- Free social media management tools
- Best social media apps
- Explain the social media algorithm
- How to read and use social media statistics
- Trending / new social media platform
- Recommended social media scheduling tools
- Useful social media kit
- Social media handles
- Ideal social media content calendar template
- How to work social media ads
What does a social media manager do?
A social media manager or social media strategist manages your social media platforms. Adding great content with the end goal of obtaining a follower/sale.
They interact with your audience so they can continue interacting and they do marketing analysis to see what’s working and what’s not.
What is social media marketing?
In a nutshell, social media marketing or SSM is the use of social media platforms to provide engaging posts that will attract potential clients and keep your followers
up to date with recent promotions, services or any changes within the business.
Social media plan?
A social media plan, basically is a SMART plan that needs to be created in order to
reach goals, target specific audiences or build a sales funnel. Every business owner should have a social media plan in hand.
Our Strong Points
- Data Analysis
- Business Consultation
- Off Page SEO
- On Page SEO